How I can help you
Strategic Leadership, Innovation, and Marketing Executive
Growth + Innovative Leader | Changing the way to Think, Plan, & Grow
P&L/EBITDA Management, Strategic Planning, Product Development Executive
Key Skills - Meeting Strategic Challenges By:
- Identifying the Highest Value Source of Growth - value innovation, segmentation/targeting, positioning and value proposition development through understanding of key market drivers and main parameters of value
- New Business Development – finding new markets, new partnerships, and new ways to reach new markets; and, new product and service offerings to meet the needs of existing markets – driving execution.
- Roadmaps / Analyst – perform all market trend analysis, competitive and customer analysis leading to winning product roadmaps, global positioning, and value proposition strategies. Benchmarking and best practice analysis.
- Strategic & Marketing Planning Leadership – guide all strategic, market, and product planning, execution, and monitoring activities. Emphasis on the User Experience and differentiating from the competition
- Voice of the Customer – translate customer Main Parameters of Value into expectations / values into viable product / market opportunities. Expert in New Product Blueprinting.
- Innovation and New Product/Software/Firmware Development – systematic innovation, Stage-Gate, Scrum and Agile product development of new products / technologies. Expertise in Value Creation.
- P&L Responsibility/Profit Improvement – develop financial and P&L models; budgeting and finance guidance to support for key business decisions. Enhancements in NPV, IRR, and Productivity Index evaluation.
- Collaboration/Decision Making – organizational leadership, change management, team and consensus building with expertise in working cross-functionally; using unique tools and process to make decisions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – excel at managing M&A activities including target identification, due diligence, financial analysis, and on-boarding events
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Doctor of Business Administration, Marketing, Strategy and Leadership, University of Phoenix, AZ. Research in what drives buying decisions, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago, IL
- BS, Environmental Engineering, Penn State University, University Park, PA